Voluntary medical insurance (Group medical insurance)
Insured’s property interest related to material cost for rendering medical treatment to the Insured person.
Events stipulated in the insurance contract which oblige the Insurer to pay the medical bill.
Insurance event is the Insured person’s visit to a medical establishment or a private doctor entered to the Insurer’s medical network for consultative, prophylactic, medical or other aid related to the Insured person’s health level.
Insurer’s liability limit
Under the insurance contract the following types of medical aid can be rendered:
- ambulatory care that includes consulting and other professional services rendered by doctors, laboratory examinations, dental health service, home сare
- stationary care that includes consulting and other professional services rendered by doctors, diagnostic tests, laboratory examinations, hospital room, feeding, paramedical personnel care, intensive care department, surgical and postsurgical rooms, ordinary services rendered by stationary establishment, medicinal manipulations, anesthetics, rehabilitation measures prescribed by attending medical doctor and necessary for recovery of health after illness
- emergency medical aid that includes visit of emergency team, medicinal manipulations, transportation and hospitalization of the Insured person
Payment of the Insured person’s medical expenses is effected according to the following indications:
- emergency indications
- painful symptoms, burns and traumas, depressed cases
- febrilily (high temperature), cramps, loss of consciousness, asphyxia
- arterial pressure change symptoms
- diagnostic indications
- package of measures necessary for making a diagnosis (laboratory and instrumental examinations, professional advices, clinical trial)
- medicinal indications
- package of measures necessary for treating the Insured person diagnosed
- preventive indications
- package of measures necessary for preventing probable and diagnosed diseases (vaccinations, preventive examinations)
- home care
- access to the network of family doctors and nurses rendering home care services
For more detailed information you can contact the specialists of Jubilee Kyrgyzstan +996 (312) 66 00 44.