What can be insured?
Non-residential premises (offices, warehouses, industrial buildings, shops, etc.), contents (equipment, furniture, etc.), supplies, equipment and other facilities.
What is covered by insurance?
- Aircraft crash
- Break or leak water and oil boilers, apparatus and pipes
- Beat the car or an animal
- Theft with forcible entry and exit from the insured premises
- Malicious damages
How much does insurance cost?
- From 0.18% of sum insured (market value) for a real estate
- From 0.25% of sum insured (market value) for a movable property
Excess* each and every loss:
- Minimum 250 US dollars, in case of total loss 2.5% of sum insured
- 2% of sum insured in case of earthquake
*Excess – this is a part of the loss, not to be reimbursed by the insurance company and paid by the insured
For more detailed information you can contact the specialists of Jubilee Kyrgyzstan +996 (312) 66 00 44.